Golden Hill Elementary School
Hello Golden Hill Community, we are into week two of school. We hope all of our students, parents, and guardians have had a good start.
We hope all enjoyed the Labor Day holiday. Many of us have friends and relatives who are part of that great group of men and women who helped build, maintain, create, and provide service for all of us.
Labor is a worthy activity, we celebrate and appreciate it.
Moving forward, please note the below.
- Please reapply/apply for reduced or free lunch prior to October 1st. Note, if you currently have free or reduced lunch YOU STILL NEED TO APPLY AGAIN.
- If you have not received this option, we strongly encourage you to apply.
- Make sure email and phone information is up to date – our ability to reach you in any case of emergency is crucial.
- Check our website, your child’s backpack, and your email for communication.
- The PTO meeting on September 11th will be at 3:45 (not 3:30).
AND THURSDAY IS…PATRIOTS DAY!!!! WEAR YOUR PATS GEAR OR ANY RED WHITE AND BLUE…..GO PATS!!!
Traffic/Parking – There is one way into and one way out of Golden Hill School. Please be patient and drive carefully (10 miles per hour).